Friday 1 June 2018

Cross Country Running

Cross Country Running
I’m starting slowly then I start picking up speed. My legs are aching, my heart’s racing. People are cheering loudly, green hills are flashing before my eyes. I’m feeling exhausted. Squishy mud is going into my shoes, the mud is making my feet wet, Yuck! I am feeling tired and puffed.  The strong wind is blowing against my face, I’m trying to go faster as I approach the finish line. Yay I come 7th, I give my Mum a high five and go to the lady near the birdcage. After that I go to Mum and Nana and get a milo and cake. Next year I will try get 5th I can’t wait for next year’s race. 





2 comments:

  1. Hi My name is Aahana i go to Waikohai primary school.I really like your photos and your cross country running poem.Good job coming 7th and this is a tip maybe next time you should wear more comfortable gear This is my blog link http://wpsaahanam.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips Aahanam, my clothes were comfortable though.

      Delete

Thanks you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.